IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Prolly, but aren't the Count-down clocks synchronized?
New Hopefully not.
Once the original one strikes midnight, nothing else probably matters much any more. So I don't really care that that would (at a guess) take the Internet down with it.

But I certainly hope that Andrew's "The Internet will be totally useless as of" clock running out doesn't induce all-out nuclear war! We *can*, after all, *live* without the Internet... (I hope! :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Microsoft in talks to buy adware publisher Claria - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
         Lemme get this straight - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             One stop 'shopping'. -NT - (imric)
             The American Public will continue to complain to me . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Rather have you show me Linux and WINE - (jb4)
         And I'll help with OS/2 installs on the East Coast. ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
         Microsoft Anti-Spyware now ignores Claria. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
             How many days are left on the doomsday clock? :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 I suggested they move it up a couple minutes - (Ashton) - (9)
                     I think he meant the Gryge's own "Internet useless at" clock -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                         Prolly, but aren't the Count-down clocks synchronized? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Hopefully not. - (CRConrad)
                         Actually that was 'Windows useless on the Internet'. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                             Today I had one so bad . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                 At $3-400, via those execrable Mail-in coupons.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     Not quite so simple . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         Why isn't a thin client compelling in that situation? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Reasons 1 through 5 . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Why useIE to kill cache; why not just use "deltree"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Cuz it doesn't exist on XP? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     More properly... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         Nah. - (pwhysall)

The website with matched socks.
99 ms