IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hi Amy!
I got your e-mails late tonight, but I haven't had a chance to check them out much yet, just bookmark them.

I'm supposed to have more time and be able to stay here tomorrow, (knock-on-wood), so I will try and look over them then.

Thanks!

Brenda

"I see little yellow butterflies fluttering round my head and hear little happy bluebirds singing overhead....all will be just fine!"
New Thanks
to the nice blokes for the Laurel and Hardy handshakes.... (ref. to Blazing Saddles if they don't know the quote)

Brenda...glad you got the emails. BTW, I am 42 as well, soon to be 43 in Aug. :)

Peace,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Holy shit, what a ride!'"

New You're welcome :)
I'm actually 43... I turn 44 in November.

I looked to see if our ages are listed on here, but I couldn't find it!

I intend to post about the condition we've been discussing in the Epicuria and Health section, I have lots of questions.

Brenda

"I see little yellow butterflies fluttering round my head and hear little happy bluebirds singing overhead....all will be just fine!"
New Good idea
Will be glad to discuss and research with you.

I like to joke that my initials aren't AR for nothing :)

see you in the other forum.

Peace,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Holy shit, what a ride!'"

test - (imqwerky) - (6)
         Yes, hello. -NT - (static)
         Check, working. Welcome aboard, Amy! But, hey, you are... - (CRConrad)
         Hi Amy! - (Nightowl) - (3)
             Thanks - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 You're welcome :) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     Good idea - (imqwerky)

The key; The whole key; And nothing but the key. So help me Codd.
57 ms