IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The gospel according to St. Bastard?
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New St Bastard of Harrumph or St Bastard of Foote St.?
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Learn to fucking read, you stupid arsehole. - (CRConrad) - (30)
         Bat Barfing^W^WNit Picking the Master Nit Picker. - (folkert) - (1)
             Danke vielmals. And no, zat's pRRopaply not ze... - (CRConrad)
         You're actually flaming about hypothetically - (bionerd) - (27)
             He'd flame himself over his feet if he was bored. -NT - (hnick)
             No, I'm flaming seriously because the fucking arsehole is... - (CRConrad) - (24)
                 the LRPD knows all, cooks all - (rcareaga) - (12)
                     "Of an aptness"? Mais oui, M Poirot. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     It certainly does - (broomberg) - (10)
                         Ob[sentient]LRPD - (Steve Lowe)
                         to which the LRPD responds - (rcareaga) - (8)
                             Re: to which the omnilicentious LRPD responds, in falsetto - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 And again: "That sounds like a venereal disease." -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                             If that isn't an LRPD, it should be... - (imric)
                             The gospel according to St. Bastard? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 St Bastard of Harrumph or St Bastard of Foote St.? -NT - (boxley)
                             ObLRPD: And jazz hands. Dont forget the jazz hands. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                 "For what it's worth, gangrene makes one testy." !!! -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Boom chicka boom chicka boom chicka BIFF. - (folkert)
                 You make it so easy, faggot cocksucker - (lincoln) - (10)
                     You're so stupid it's not even fun any more. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                         you're such a ignorant, arrogant sphincter - (lincoln) - (6)
                             FEMINAZI? - (pwhysall)
                             1: Oh, you did, did you? Post #, please, cuz I ain't seen it -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 ooh, I like that, click on the post you are responding to - (boxley)
                             2: *FEMI*-nazi? Let me quote "Princess Bride"... -NT - (CRConrad)
                             3: Had to leave *to find a job*? I wasn't yet 5 years old... -NT - (CRConrad)
                             In conclusion: You're *still* too stupid to be fun. Adios. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Who DARES call German Food bat barf? - (imqwerky)
                     Short on meds today? -NT - (Silverlock)
             ICLRPD - (pwhysall)

Let's get this party started...
124 ms