IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think this one has a simple solution. :-(
I mean, if he's been incarcerated and has been in pugilstic action with Box and he still hasn't changed, well...

I think that he's too young to have an unrequited love turn him around (but what do I know). We know that the usual pressure to behave around relatives didn't work.

He seems very cynical. It's hard to imagine religion having much effect on him either.

What does that leave? [link|http://www.flickr.com/photos/39887008@N00/|Medication]?

[image|http://photos12.flickr.com/18087723_b431df8ec3.jpg?v=0|0|Thorazine ad|500|354]

[link|http://www.boardingschoolreview.com/military-boarding-schools.php|Military school]?

[link|http://www.focusas.com/JuvenileJustice.html|Group Home] or something else involving the juvenile justice system?

Dunno. I'm sure Box will keep working on him though.

He's a tough case. :-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New What-he whupped the BOx?!? I thought he was, like, 10 or so?
New 13, IIRC. See #213159 and #213158. :-(
New As I thought - according to the first of those, BOx...
...has "knocked him down three times".

That's no use -- ya can't just knock 'em down, ya gotta make sure they STAY down! Honestly, WTF is the use of "knocking him down"? He's gotta know he can still get a lot WORSE than just being "knocked down".

As for the second post, BOx needs to stop being such a wimp about his hands. Or get a good pair of thick leather working gloves.

Frivolities aside, it's good to see that contrary to the impression I got from your post, BOx can still handle the kid -- if only so he can drag him into his room and shut him in there. (For a good LONG while, with breaks only to go to the bathroom under Daddy's direct supervision.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New MLRC's in for an interesting adolescence, I think. ;-)
     fuckfuckfuckfuck that little rat bastard is dead - (boxley) - (31)
         Have him fly into philly. -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
             no fucking way, let the little sonofabitch walk - (boxley) - (1)
                 I'm glad to see... - (ben_tilly)
         I'm sorry you're having to deal with this - (Nightowl)
         What crawled up his ass? - (bionerd) - (3)
             Did I forget to mention? (new thread) - (Ashton)
             If I get real despondant I'll email you offline thanx, -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Dont expect you to be despondant - (bionerd)
         Muchos simp\ufffdticos - (Ashton) - (22)
             the one with the cd is just a little unstable - (boxley) - (21)
                 I suppose thumping the living shit out of him ... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     waste of time and hurts my hand -NT - (boxley)
                 ifn' i wuz u - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                     waste of time - (boxley) - (16)
                         Re: waste of time - (bionerd)
                         Is there a "Scared Straight"-type thing around? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             Problem with stuff like that - (drewk) - (1)
                                 True. Apropos your avatar. - (Another Scott)
                             Simply does not work - (broomberg)
                             he has been encarcerated and out thru that - (boxley) - (10)
                                 He who laughs last - (Ashton) - (7)
                                     unfortunately what is needed is the female torture - (boxley) - (6)
                                         Oh, CTFO: Take away his toys & lock him in his room. HHWT? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             I don't think this one has a simple solution. :-( - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                 What-he whupped the BOx?!? I thought he was, like, 10 or so? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                     13, IIRC. See #213159 and #213158. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         As I thought - according to the first of those, BOx... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             MLRC's in for an interesting adolescence, I think. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 For how long - an hour, a night? Not a week or two, right? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 For how long - an hour, a night? Not a week or two, right? -NT - (CRConrad)

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
68 ms