IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The long weekend starth!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Up here in Canuckleland anyways. The LCBO, the fine supplier (gag!) of all things of an adult wobblypop nature in Ontariariario has bestowed upon us hefeweizens and other sugary fermented delights in their summer release. And there was much rejoicing! By me anyways. WOOT! A late lunch, numerous beers including a pineapple lambic, hot sunny humid weather here in TO and I'm a happy camper. Cheers to the fun and sun!
lister
New You're starting to sound like Ashton
keep up the good work!
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New I'm thinking it's the beer.
--
Steve
New Ashton does not need beer.
You see, when he was a small child he climbed up on a stack of boxes and managed to grab a few packets of yeast from the cupboard, which he opened and ate. The alcoholic fermentation has continued ever since and has taken up residence in several important parts of the body, and in lesser parts such as the brain.

Now in my own childhood it was soap. My parents tried to distract me with lollypops but I would have none of that and went straight for the nearest delicious bar of soap, which is why my mind remains so squeaky clean even to this day.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus July 1, 2005, 01:49:14 AM EDT
New Soap, huh?
My 6yo eats soap. After I threatened to wash her mouth out with soap she decided to try it herself. Turns out she rather enjoys it- especially blowing bubbles out of her mouth.

So now I have to come up with another logical consequence to deal with her potty talk ("you're a: poo poo head, butt head, fart head, etc). Suggestions?
New Go the other way? "Talk that stuff any more, you eat *it*!"
New I enjoy a good wallow in the gross and disgusting
but that's a bit much. Even for me.
New Habaneros?
New My granddad: "Spicy" language earns a splash of tabasco.
Guess what's my favorite condiment now?
-----------------------------------------
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
-- H. L. Mencken

Support our troops, Impeach Bush.
D. D. Richards
New Oooo- I like that one
Will give it a try. Thanks!
New It obviously wasn't spicy enough.
That's why I suggested habaneros. It apparently worked magic on [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=115130|Thane].

But, yeah, there's a chance that it'll have the opposite effect to the intention.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I cant do that to a 6 yo. That's a little too painful.
I wont even eat those. But I'm sure it would be effective.
New You need a different soap.
Try something intended for washing grease out of hands. (Down under, we have a soap bar called "SolVol" - you may have that locally, too. It's a very gritty soap.)

Wade.
Save Fintlewoodlewix
New Local flavor is called "Lava" soap.
And no, I'm not commenting on the "flavor" of said soap.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New That's worth a try, too. Thanks
New LRPD (on endorphins)____I am the Eggman.
     The long weekend starth! - (lister) - (15)
         You're starting to sound like Ashton - (lincoln) - (14)
             I'm thinking it's the beer. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (13)
                 Ashton does not need beer. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                     Soap, huh? - (bionerd) - (10)
                         Go the other way? "Talk that stuff any more, you eat *it*!" -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             I enjoy a good wallow in the gross and disgusting - (bionerd)
                         Habaneros? -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             My granddad: "Spicy" language earns a splash of tabasco. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                 Oooo- I like that one - (bionerd)
                                 It obviously wasn't spicy enough. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     I cant do that to a 6 yo. That's a little too painful. - (bionerd)
                         You need a different soap. - (static) - (2)
                             Local flavor is called "Lava" soap. - (Yendor) - (1)
                                 That's worth a try, too. Thanks -NT - (bionerd)
                 LRPD (on endorphins)____I am the Eggman. -NT - (Ashton)

She's sunk full fathom five, five, five!
302 ms