IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IWETHEY-- for the next 5 days
Yesterday was the last day at the old...Tuesday is the first day of the new gig. Have today and tomorrow for lots of yard work in the back prepping for the bash.

Fun fun.

Was nice to wake up and not worry about any "to do" lists that weren't of my own doing.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Enjoy!
New We'll help drown sorrows and toast your success!
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Bill,
1) have beaucoup fun at the bash. I'm a Cub fan so you know what we say: "Maybe next year...".

2) Good luck at the new gig. I start mine on Wednesday (both Mon and Tues are days off, but since my official starting date is Monday, I get paid for them).

3) Make sure the car is well lubed, and try to enjoy the drive.

4) Post pictures!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Wow! while you're er 'pouring' ... the reign changes
(or was that worded differently on that Morton's salt box?)

Suggestion -

Maybe get the motley group to sign an affidavit you can bring in, 1st Day ~

He's been under a lot of stress, lately..
Y'see - first there was this penguin in his pool and then
a tent collapsed and the nekkid people inside freaked,
ran across the yard to where a Temperance group was celebrating 10 years of being Dry and ... and ...

Envy.. regret I couldn't find even a moderately-insane way of makin the scene; the Green Tortoise seems now mainly an adventure trek, hardly 'scheduled' (and assuredly much more fun than any Official lines).

Cheers to all, and.. Break a Leg, y'hear?
moi
New What he said. Wish I could be there. Maybe next year...
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Thanks...it is well attended.
And I think my insurance covers broken legs.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Hope you enjoyed it!
My to-do lists at the moment are so scribbled over and redone that I probably should start over tomorrow and make new ones!

John also decided I should not be actively looking for a job right now while my hand/wrist/arm is hurting so bad, so that gives me a reprieve again. I was not really very actively looking during the flea-stress anyway, which he understood.

12 more days... just 12 more and I can file away the family reunion stuff again.... they're already hinting about us doing it again next year though... groan!

Brenda

"I see little yellow butterflies fluttering round my head and hear little happy bluebirds singing overhead....all will be just fine!"
     IWETHEY-- for the next 5 days - (bepatient) - (7)
         Enjoy! -NT - (Another Scott)
         We'll help drown sorrows and toast your success! -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Bill, - (jb4)
         Wow! while you're er 'pouring' ... the reign changes - (Ashton) - (2)
             What he said. Wish I could be there. Maybe next year... -NT - (Meerkat)
             Thanks...it is well attended. - (bepatient)
         Hope you enjoyed it! - (Nightowl)

I killed quite a few of my test rabbits when I first learned it.
46 ms