IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What crawled up his ass?
Does he always act this way or is this new? Sounds like you have your hands full. If you end up not going to the party, you call me Saturday night. We'll commiserate and cry in our beer together.
New Did I forget to mention? (new thread)
Created as new thread #213104 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=213104|Did I forget to mention?]
New If I get real despondant I'll email you offline thanx,
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Dont expect you to be despondant
You'll be too busy enjoying yourself at the par-tay
     fuckfuckfuckfuck that little rat bastard is dead - (boxley) - (31)
         Have him fly into philly. -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
             no fucking way, let the little sonofabitch walk - (boxley) - (1)
                 I'm glad to see... - (ben_tilly)
         I'm sorry you're having to deal with this - (Nightowl)
         What crawled up his ass? - (bionerd) - (3)
             Did I forget to mention? (new thread) - (Ashton)
             If I get real despondant I'll email you offline thanx, -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Dont expect you to be despondant - (bionerd)
         Muchos simp\ufffdticos - (Ashton) - (22)
             the one with the cd is just a little unstable - (boxley) - (21)
                 I suppose thumping the living shit out of him ... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     waste of time and hurts my hand -NT - (boxley)
                 ifn' i wuz u - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                     waste of time - (boxley) - (16)
                         Re: waste of time - (bionerd)
                         Is there a "Scared Straight"-type thing around? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             Problem with stuff like that - (drewk) - (1)
                                 True. Apropos your avatar. - (Another Scott)
                             Simply does not work - (broomberg)
                             he has been encarcerated and out thru that - (boxley) - (10)
                                 He who laughs last - (Ashton) - (7)
                                     unfortunately what is needed is the female torture - (boxley) - (6)
                                         Oh, CTFO: Take away his toys & lock him in his room. HHWT? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             I don't think this one has a simple solution. :-( - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                 What-he whupped the BOx?!? I thought he was, like, 10 or so? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                     13, IIRC. See #213159 and #213158. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         As I thought - according to the first of those, BOx... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             MLRC's in for an interesting adolescence, I think. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 For how long - an hour, a night? Not a week or two, right? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 For how long - an hour, a night? Not a week or two, right? -NT - (CRConrad)

Just slightly more difficult than choosing your parents.
248 ms