IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have him fly into philly.
New no fucking way, let the little sonofabitch walk
from ATL to woodstock, 45 miles or so. Fuck him, he is so done. Apparently violence ensued. I explained to my older son that he is under tribal law, if he doesnt kill him or break too many bones no legal issues will resolve. That little sonofabitch better be real small until I get him. He physically hurt my wife which is an Oh Well down here but damn near a death sentence where he is. He needs to learn. You do not under any circumstances attack your parent.
Happy motherfucking fathers day and fourth of july
little bastard will pay.
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I'm glad to see...
that you're not one of those parents who believe that THEIR little angels can do no wrong. :-P

Cheers,
Ben

PS Remember, devils are angels as well...
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     fuckfuckfuckfuck that little rat bastard is dead - (boxley) - (31)
         Have him fly into philly. -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
             no fucking way, let the little sonofabitch walk - (boxley) - (1)
                 I'm glad to see... - (ben_tilly)
         I'm sorry you're having to deal with this - (Nightowl)
         What crawled up his ass? - (bionerd) - (3)
             Did I forget to mention? (new thread) - (Ashton)
             If I get real despondant I'll email you offline thanx, -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Dont expect you to be despondant - (bionerd)
         Muchos simp\ufffdticos - (Ashton) - (22)
             the one with the cd is just a little unstable - (boxley) - (21)
                 I suppose thumping the living shit out of him ... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     waste of time and hurts my hand -NT - (boxley)
                 ifn' i wuz u - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                     waste of time - (boxley) - (16)
                         Re: waste of time - (bionerd)
                         Is there a "Scared Straight"-type thing around? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             Problem with stuff like that - (drewk) - (1)
                                 True. Apropos your avatar. - (Another Scott)
                             Simply does not work - (broomberg)
                             he has been encarcerated and out thru that - (boxley) - (10)
                                 He who laughs last - (Ashton) - (7)
                                     unfortunately what is needed is the female torture - (boxley) - (6)
                                         Oh, CTFO: Take away his toys & lock him in his room. HHWT? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             I don't think this one has a simple solution. :-( - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                 What-he whupped the BOx?!? I thought he was, like, 10 or so? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                     13, IIRC. See #213159 and #213158. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         As I thought - according to the first of those, BOx... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             MLRC's in for an interesting adolescence, I think. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 For how long - an hour, a night? Not a week or two, right? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 For how long - an hour, a night? Not a week or two, right? -NT - (CRConrad)

GOPHERS, not GOLFERS!
103 ms