IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry. I'm tired of that.
Have you ever fucking been off the Washington Times/New Republic/Faux News gas long enough to consider that he might actually have told the fucking truth about that? I believe he "didn't inhale" because I watched him say it and he, imNSho, actually had his guard down. Of course, you - a staunch member of the Reagan Youth - are incapable of accepting the fact that Clinton could tell the truth because you are STILL FUCKING woozy from the fact that he lied about getting a goddamned blowjob.

And yet, the shitting fucking pResident gets a walk from snorting coke. I'll tell you one GODDAMNED thing that NO ONE but an IDIOT would argue with. This country was VASTLY better off on Clinton's WORST DAY in office than we will EVER be with the current FUCKING MORON in office even if the bastard does what his god tells him to do - eliminate elections forever and have us all bow down to King George.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
Expand Edited by mmoffitt June 24, 2005, 12:37:56 PM EDT
New Then yawn and move on
Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

You OBVIOUSLY checked your sense of humor at the freakin door.

Come back to me when you've taken a breath.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
Expand Edited by bepatient June 24, 2005, 01:25:23 PM EDT
New .
[Edit] Oops. They know about this site.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
Expand Edited by mmoffitt June 24, 2005, 02:19:18 PM EDT
Expand Edited by mmoffitt June 25, 2005, 01:50:26 PM EDT
New he didnt inhale? Inhale what, tobacco? Define Inhale
didnt bogart it, held it in his mouth, ate it with he cereal? Who the fuck cares? Maybe he would have been better off snorting coke of a whores ass, at least then the religious right would love him.
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Sorry. I'm tired of that. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Then yawn and move on - (bepatient) - (1)
             . - (mmoffitt)
         he didnt inhale? Inhale what, tobacco? Define Inhale - (boxley)

Its superficial lower whole number is belongs to us!
61 ms