IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IE Only
"Any IE only page simply isn't worthy of my presence," said John, haughtily.

But in those cases I do still have IE. Haven't had to use it since going to Moz 0.9.6 though. IIRC I couldn't get to Yahoo mail through 0.9.4. Though whether it was the fault of Yahoo or Moz I can't say. A moot point now, really.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Yahoo mail
I seems to work for me, an alternative is to use the POP/Formward option in Yahoo Mail and use the Mozilla Mail client to read it. If Moz won't get Yahoo mail to do this, yoiks, use IE to set it up, and then Mozilla Mail to read it.

The POP and SMTP addresses are:

pop.mail.yahoo.com
smtp.mail.yahoo.com

You have to configure it with Yahoo mail to get POP access by agreeing to them sending you more spam.

"Oy! Seats taken mate!" - "Brilliant!" on BBC America
New That's exactly why I don't use Yahoo POP3.
After, umm, maybe three years now I still have a spam-free Yahoo mailbox. So I can cope with getting my Yahoo mail via the web only.
On and on and on and on,
New Another alternative
is to pay yahoo for the POP3 access. What is it $35 a year or something? I think it also gets you a vanity domain name for the address?

Either that or visit the [link|http://www.freedomlist.com/|Freedom ISP List] and find another ISP that offers free POP3 access?

Are you running Mozilla with the JRE 1.3 runtime? Maybe Yahoo Mail needs Java support?

"Oy! Seats taken mate!" - "Brilliant!" on BBC America
New Hadn't heard of paying for Yahoo Pop
Pay for Pop - isn't tht what PressPlay and those other music-subscription sites are about?

Anyway.

It's no longer a problem as Moz 0.9.6 works just fine and dandy with Yahoo (web) mail.
On and on and on and on,
     Web Browser Love - (Meerkat) - (9)
         I love it too! - (nking) - (5)
             IE Only - (Meerkat) - (4)
                 Yahoo mail - (nking) - (3)
                     That's exactly why I don't use Yahoo POP3. - (Meerkat) - (2)
                         Another alternative - (nking) - (1)
                             Hadn't heard of paying for Yahoo Pop - (Meerkat)
         Luv Luv Luv - (wharris2)
         How many months... - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Dont remember you raving about tabs though - (Meerkat)

Didn't they bury this game in Mexico or something?
131 ms