IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Congratumalations!
Naperville to Crystal Lake...Single-lane back roads the whole way, I'll bet. What route did you take?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Re: Congratumalations!
Started off by taking 59 to 62 (or was it 64?) somewhere just south of Barrington, then 31 to 14.

Then, when Beth stopped working, I would get up at 5, out of the house by 5:30, and that would be 355 (which turned into 290, which turned into 53) to 14.

So...No, not single-lane roads. Two lanes, at the least! ;-)
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Sheesh!
Neither one of those are any picnic! (esp the I-355 one)...
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Not that bad...
I-355 going north isn't that bad...When you get on the expressway at 5:45 am. It was usually 80 mph the whole way to 14. The problem came when I got on Route 14. Two lanes and lights the entire way. :( But it was still better than Route 59.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New you took 62; 64 == North Ave
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     iwethey.employed++ - (jb4) - (27)
         Good to hear -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Nearly as long as mine - (bepatient) - (6)
             And, btw, Woohoo!!! for you. -NT - (bepatient)
             E- hyphen - GAD! - (jb4) - (4)
                 I dunno if NJT will lease rooms on the train... - (imric)
                 Its almost all NJ Turnpike/I78 - (bepatient) - (2)
                     I don't envy your drive, BeeP - (jb4) - (1)
                         Yes it would - (bepatient)
         Hopefully good news comes in threes! -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Congratumalations! - (Yendor) - (5)
             Re: Congratumalations! - (jb4) - (4)
                 Re: Congratumalations! - (Yendor) - (3)
                     Sheesh! - (jb4) - (1)
                         Not that bad... - (Yendor)
                     you took 62; 64 == North Ave -NT - (lincoln)
         good doins -NT - (boxley)
         Good excuse to get a new car :-) -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Hyundai Sonata will have to do for the time being... - (jb4)
         Excellent! I'm sure Smithers will be pleased. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Congrats! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Yay! - (Nightowl)
         good for you - (cforde)
         Nice rebound - - (Ashton)
         Congrats. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Good news! -NT - (imric) - (2)
             You did...for Thane... - (jb4) - (1)
                 No, that I knew... - (imric)

...and the President was unfortunately subjected to public opinion.
56 ms