IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm not one either - but he has a few songs I like
and it sounds like there will be lots more to see.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:39:25 PM EDT
New Morose Bob- allus deemed him a far better skewerer-via-folk-
-song -- of pompous asses (and the slogans of pompous asses) than - any writer of catchy tunes. That and.. his being extremely full-of-himself - and fucking-over Joan Baez in a public, cruel and juvenile manner - kinda clinched the review, for me.

But his skewering.. probably woke up a %significant portion of young drones without a Clue about current events / of what was going down Then and still. For that - I'll cut him a lot of slack for being personally, and often, a pukka twit.
     Is this a cool perk or what? - (tuberculosis) - (29)
         Sounds like an evening of aural hell to me :-) -NT - (pwhysall)
         It may be cool if - (jbrabeck) - (23)
             What - you never heard/sang 'Blowin' in the Wind'? - (tuberculosis) - (21)
                 Bloody awful dirge. -NT - (pwhysall) - (19)
                     Methinks... - (bepatient) - (18)
                         Do I hear a list for "The Dylan Hour" being prepared? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Funny - (bepatient)
                         Not really. - (pwhysall) - (15)
                             :-) - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 I don't think so - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     does this include the cheiftains? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Almost certainly; iirc they're of the Dubliners ilk. Bleh. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Hey, I like them - (bionerd)
                             I enjoy a good Peter Paul and Mary tune. - (bionerd) - (9)
                                 Which one's that? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                     The first song I sang to my daughter - (bionerd) - (7)
                                         Now they are growing... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             :-) That or some duct tape........... -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 I guess I'll need to brush up on my PP&M - (bepatient)
                                         I kind of liked Puff - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                             It's a beautiful place, too. 8 kB .img - (Another Scott)
                                             me two especially when I wasnt underneath - (boxley)
                                             Mr. Agnew would like to have a word with you... -NT - (jb4)
                 As done by P,P&M - (jbrabeck)
             "Heard of Dylan"?!? Puh-LEEEZE! - (jb4)
         what and miss the playoffs? enjoy :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Better you than me - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             I'm not one either - but he has a few songs I like - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 Morose Bob- allus deemed him a far better skewerer-via-folk- - (Ashton)

It's a lady. No it's not. Her hair is E.T.
56 ms