IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Office Pranks
Several good ones here: [link|http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news.php?newsId=1318|http://www.pocket-li...s.php?newsId=1318]

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:38:49 PM EDT
New I like the packing 'peanuts'...
Though both the keyboard ones are good!
[link|http://www.runningworks.com|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New I really like the Chia keyboard
Were can I get one?
-----------------------------------------
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
-- H. L. Mencken

Support our troops, Impeach Bush.
D. D. Richards
New Have always wanted.. a Teak keyboard
..the feel of Real Wood and its just-right density / inertia.
Teak is also easily 'repaired' if dented - a warm iron + its oil = fixed.

Then too, it'd disappear on a Teak desk; precisely what a keyboard should do.
(I would Not like a Teak-monitor case though.. you can't fix a sow's ear with a cover.)

Now.. a Teak trackball body, with a ball made from the skull-bone of Karl Rove... in a Flash!
New teak is reserved for boat decking, thought you knew that
If I ever have to own a hole in the water I thro money into teak will be a major player.
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Ideally true
seeing teak patio furniture or other pointless (non-marine) uses of teak drives me nuts.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:41:38 PM EDT
New We did the foil thing in the dorm.
Easier than newspaper because you dont have to use tape. It was a sign of popularity if your room got foiled. We would also chew on foil to see who could stand it the longest. I have many happy foil memories.
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #211520 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=211520|ICLRPD]
-----------------------------------------
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
-- H. L. Mencken

Support our troops, Impeach Bush.
D. D. Richards
New We filled one coworker's cubicle with balloons
most of them had a small handful of confetti pushed in before inflating; several others had a half shotglass of water poured in.

Really surprised the bitch when she started popping the balloons...
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New I like the confetti idea.
Though a few with water was a tad mean.

Wade.
Save Fintlewoodlewix
     Office Pranks - (tuberculosis) - (9)
         I like the packing 'peanuts'... - (imric)
         I really like the Chia keyboard - (Silverlock) - (3)
             Have always wanted.. a Teak keyboard - (Ashton) - (2)
                 teak is reserved for boat decking, thought you knew that - (boxley) - (1)
                     Ideally true - (tuberculosis)
         We did the foil thing in the dorm. - (bionerd) - (1)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
         We filled one coworker's cubicle with balloons - (lincoln) - (1)
             I like the confetti idea. - (static)

It's no worse an idea than Napoleon invading Russia, or New Coke.
231 ms