IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When are they going to...
...call and say they will no longer do pre-screening and all of the other aspects of hiring.

Thats an effed up policy they have...my friend.

I would certainly make them approve any and all >written< candidate rejections before they are sent. Just to be a p.i.t.a. back.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New *evil grin*
A good way to fight the Catberts...
[link|http://www.runningworks.com|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Re: When are they going to...
"...call and say they will no longer do pre-screening and all of the other aspects of hiring."

Hmmm, we already do much of that ourselves. OK, some of it. Seems HR is going to focus more on "sourcing" for awhile. It is possible to do our own sourcing - I get a feed of resumes submitted to the website, pop the ones I like into tracking system and ask HR to make appts for screeing.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Tips on rejecting interview candidates? - (tuberculosis) - (17)
         That assumes "a nice rejection call" exists. - (mmoffitt)
         Bad - (broomberg)
         Keep it simple - (jbrabeck)
         no rejection phone call! Nice blah letter expressing thanks - (boxley)
         When are they going to... - (bepatient) - (2)
             *evil grin* - (imric)
             Re: When are they going to... - (tuberculosis)
         Sorry, the position has been filled. - (Silverlock)
         Make it short and sweet - (ben_tilly) - (5)
             I agree; but wouldn't a letter like that be better? -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Probably, but don't know the policy on that - (ben_tilly)
                 When they interview in person they rate a phone call - (tuberculosis)
             Bizness: as candid with 'people' as___Your Government. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: Make it short and sweet - (dws)
         What took them so long? - (lincoln) - (1)
             Passed over is one thing - (tuberculosis)
         Rejection call? What's that? - (Arkadiy)

Hey, that's MY pie.
44 ms