IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New To be picky: ending quote on userContent.css link.
It's a fab idea, will be giving it a good go once I can convince Mozilla to use it.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
Expand Edited by Meerkat Dec. 9, 2001, 09:28:55 PM EST
New It be groovy.
Figured out where to put it so Moz could get to it (It's under WINNT/Application Data/... on NT) and it appears to be working a treat.

I fiddled around with the fonts a bit, but only because I have some bizazrre aversion to Serifs.

I'll leave it on for a few days and see how I feel about it then. I might re-enable the text sizing (at least a bit), primarily so Ashton's posts will retain as much impact as possible. :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Fixed. A view-in-place option
Thanks for the head's up. It was actually a missing quote at the start of the URL, not a missing one at the end....

I've also added a test page with the stylesheet already linked in. If you want to see the differences in place, you've got a CSS-compliant browser (Mozilla, Galeon, IE5+, Opera, Skipstone, and Konqueror should all work, Netscape <=4.x won't, NS 6.x+ will), try viewing [link|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Download/test.html|test.html] and [link|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Download/test-css.html|test-css.html], to see the difference the stylesheet makes.
--
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
New Interesting.
Visiting either of those pages seems to crash my Mozilla. With or without the .css

I'm using the MicroImages X server on a Powermac 7200, Mozilla .94 running on a Cyrix m200 + Mandrake 8.1

*chuckle*

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
     Take back the web: CSS for the user - (kmself) - (4)
         To be picky: ending quote on userContent.css link. - (Meerkat) - (3)
             It be groovy. - (Meerkat)
             Fixed. A view-in-place option - (kmself) - (1)
                 Interesting. - (imric)

Unless I missed it, I don't think that they had Barbie in mind as one of the 4 horsemen.
135 ms