IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I hope it holds.
Last week, I had sent my two (Republican) senators as well as Frist email that said the "nuclear option" was an example of "the tyranny of the majority" the founding fathers worried about and the first step to a theocracy. Not that my email would make any difference.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New Wife rattled off a note to Frist as well....
...made her take out the term treasonous, but I'm sure the black copters have been alerted to our stance that the current republican administration has its collective head up its ass. And no doubt the administration will once again pull this shit whenever it feels its mandate under threat of any actual attempt at compromise. After all, 52% of the voters went republican in the last two elections, a clear indication that the other 48% are unamerican.
     Filibuster vote looming - (JayMehaffey) - (13)
         Compromise reached - (ChrisR) - (12)
             I hope it holds. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Wife rattled off a note to Frist as well.... - (ChrisR)
             Apparently all it would take is a "Point of Order" vote. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thanks. Figured it was something along those lines. -NT - (ChrisR)
             Have to see how this plays out - (JayMehaffey) - (7)
                 look out Lindsey Graham is the dark horse here - (boxley)
                 I wish them the best of luck. - (jb4) - (5)
                     Too late - (tjsinclair) - (4)
                         he doesnt have the votes - (boxley) - (2)
                             Nice segue to WP article by Dan Balz - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Then there are those icky polls.. - (Ashton)
                         Fine! - (jb4)

One of them was this cute little yellowtail, and she's giving me the eye. So I figured, this is my chance for a little fun. You know, piece o' Pisces.
40 ms