IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Details
If I type a long message I get soft line breaks in the textarea while
typying. As of today (or at least I only just noticed it) if I preview something with long lines, the textarea now includes hard line breaks.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New As I noted...
If I'm tying a long message I likewise get soft line breaks. But my message does not convert them to hard line breaks. You may have a browser-specific bug.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Wow, I don't get it.
I can type and type and type, I do not get the problems you are seeing or the ones Ben is also seeing, being that *I* don't see it it must be a PEBCAK issue.I can type and type and type, I do not get the problems you are seeing or the ones Ben is also seeing, being that *I* don't see it it must be a PEBCAK issue.But I did a newline here after this period.
I can type and type and type, I do not get the problems you are seeing or the ones Ben is also seeing, being that *I* don't see it it must be a PEBCAK issue.I can type and type and type, I do not get the problems you are seeing or the ones Ben is also seeing, being that *I* don't see it it must be a PEBCAK issue.But I did a newline here after this period.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
New JFC!!! My eyes!! Stop it now!!
     Line-breaks suddenly changed - (drewk) - (5)
         Huh? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             Details - (drewk) - (3)
                 As I noted... - (ben_tilly)
                 Wow, I don't get it. - (folkert) - (1)
                     JFC!!! My eyes!! Stop it now!! -NT - (n3jja)

Those responsible have been sacked.
63 ms