IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Menu, Format, Tabs. WTF, are you blind or something???
Or are you letting Orifice hide shit from you?!? For an old M$-$hill like you, wouldn't that be extraordinarily stoopid? Menu, Tools, Customize, Options tab, "Always show full menus".

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Actually
Format
Bullets and Numbering
Customize
Tab Space After (increase by .1)
Indent at (increase by .1)

That'll line up the text for all numbered bullets in document.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
     Numbered List - (andread) - (8)
         Re: Numbered List - (pwhysall)
         Do you want the periods to line up or something? - (Another Scott)
         Use custom settings to set the indent. - (jbrabeck) - (2)
             You're gonna get in TROUBLE! ____________________________;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Gonna? I'm ALWAYS in trouble. :-) -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Decimal tabs are your friend - (dws)
         Menu, Format, Tabs. WTF, are you blind or something??? - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Actually - (jbrabeck)

is there more coffee... can I have another cup... you wanna cup I can make some more... I have alot... I mean I have this pot here... but its almost gone and its been sitting there for 10 minutes anyway... I should make more... did I ask if you needed coffee??? do you??? need coffee I mean...
52 ms