IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So the obvious takeaway here
"The FAA plans to take the most extreme action against a pilot since new airspace rules were put in place in 2003 and will revoke Sheaffer's pilot certificate, according to aviation officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the order had not been finalized. The FAA does not plan to take similar action against Martin, 36, because he is a student pilot and does not have a pilot certificate, sources said."

is to fly without a license so they can't take it away.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Impeccable logic!
New Damned straight.
Think of all the money you'll save on medicals!
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
     Way to go, Dumb ASS! - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Yeah.. that thought came immediately - (Ashton)
         I'd call that blaming the victim - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Disagree (slightly). - (mmoffitt)
         FAA Statement, etc. - (Another Scott) - (8)
             Don't believe everything you read about aviation. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Thanks. The shoot-down rules have changed. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Re: The shoot-down rules have changed. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         :-) - (Another Scott)
                         Of course. The Federal Government must, at all cost, ... - (mmoffitt)
             So the obvious takeaway here - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                 Impeccable logic! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Damned straight. - (mmoffitt)

Give me someone I can vote for is all I ask.
107 ms