IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's a little more important than the title would indicate
The FBI accusing (with some damning evidence) the DoJ of hindering investigations?

Its a bit more than "tired of Clinton", even cracks against his campaign promises.

That's flat out dangerous corruption.

Addison
New Who cares?
Nobody cares anymore. Not about Clinton, but nobody seems to care about corruption in high officials anymore
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New On that, I have to agree.
I mean, look at Rep. Steve Buyer's actions. Look at Rove, Cheney, Cheney's chief-of-staff, Harris.

And they want to to worry about people who've already left office? I mean, get over it...good grief...next thing you know, we'll be reliving the Iran-Contra scandels again.

New cant shrub senior pardoned them all :)
Didja hear the latest on Harris? Apparently the shrub war room after the election was run from her office. Slight conflict of interest donja think. Comes from living in a place where everyone including the dog catcher is an elected post. The only place I ever heard where your stand on abortion determines yer ability to catch dogs, sheesh.
thanx,
bill
If I am ever elected to any office I will not state my stand on abortion, I will not sign or argue any legislation regarding abortion pro or con and if elected to a executive post will refuse to sign but not veto any bill for or against abortion.
can I have my ones and zeros back?
Expand Edited by boxley July 17, 2001, 06:22:51 PM EDT
     just in case you are not totally tired of Clinton :) - (boxley) - (4)
         That's a little more important than the title would indicate - (addison) - (3)
             Who cares? - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                 On that, I have to agree. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     cant shrub senior pardoned them all :) - (boxley)

Completely free of Microsoft Smart Tags!
72 ms