IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd call that blaming the victim
This administration doesn't need excuses for paranoia. Sure the plane broke the (highly abitrary) rules. But virtually all of the trouble was caused by the administration's over-reaction.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Disagree (slightly).
But virtually all of the trouble was caused by the administration's over-reaction.

That's true, but the over-reaction is the "Temporary Flight Restriction" over the Washington, D.C. and New York areas. I drew a flight plan from where he started and where he was going and a direct route takes you square through the middle of the restricted area. Only an idiot planning a flight in this hyper-paranoid environment would not have planned to fly very far away from the area. Apparently, he entered it once, turned west to exit the area and then entered it again - that's when it hit the fan. That's plain incompetence no matter how you slice it.
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
     Way to go, Dumb ASS! - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Yeah.. that thought came immediately - (Ashton)
         I'd call that blaming the victim - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Disagree (slightly). - (mmoffitt)
         FAA Statement, etc. - (Another Scott) - (8)
             Don't believe everything you read about aviation. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Thanks. The shoot-down rules have changed. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Re: The shoot-down rules have changed. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         :-) - (Another Scott)
                         Of course. The Federal Government must, at all cost, ... - (mmoffitt)
             So the obvious takeaway here - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                 Impeccable logic! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Damned straight. - (mmoffitt)

I finally caught it when it tried to drink from my used bong and fell in.
97 ms