IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks
Need to track down the disks, boss left them @home.
I'm going to wipe and reinstall, rather than leave his 1/2 assed install in place.

Note: Keyboard sucks
Need 2 hands for PGUP/PGDN.
I can use my real IBM and trackball, but I need to remap something to the Apple key.
Any idea hou I do that?
New Key remapping
[link|http://doublecommand.sourceforge.net/|http://doublecommand.sourceforge.net/]

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     X-Windows? How? - (broomberg) - (20)
         Yes - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Thanks - (broomberg) - (1)
                 Key remapping - (tuberculosis)
         ssh -X user@hostname to get to - (boxley) - (15)
             also dont forget to set your display variable - (boxley) - (14)
                 Actually 'ssh -X' takes care of DISPLAY value - (tjsinclair) - (13)
                     Yup, no X - waiting for media. -NT - (broomberg) - (12)
                         Media not required - (pwhysall) - (11)
                             Tells me newer one is already installed. - (broomberg) - (10)
                                 Run it, you fewl ;-) -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Probably just need to run it before doing ssh -X - (SpiceWare) - (8)
                                     "Run it" - RUN WHAT!?!?!?! - (broomberg) - (5)
                                         X11 - (SpiceWare)
                                         >open /Applications/Utilities/X11.app - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                             Maybe I'm just too dumb to use a Mac. - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                 That was a command line command - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                     I followed the GUI path and did not see it - (broomberg)
                                     Yep, X11 is found under Utilities -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                         OK, I can't trust the "install" on this box. - (broomberg)
         The X Windowing System you mean!? - (folkert)

I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke!
76 ms