IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New nya nya nya
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,29735,00.html there is no cost to society. Toldya ya wouldnt listen hack! cough! wheeze.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New Govornment != society
White guys in suits know best
- Pat McCurdy
New But the Government is a reflection of society
at least the reflection of the majority of the voters who chose the leaders to represent them. At least in the US anyway, as this is a Republic. If the majority of the voters chose Slick Willie or Dubya, then that is a reflection on who they trust to run the country. Not always the "best" choice IMHO, but the one that gets chosen by our electoral system.

If it where up to me, all canidates would participate in a big "Battle Royal" and the last one standing in the ring gets the leadership for four years. ;)
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New What a perfect depiction of Capitalism at its basest
possible reduction: a spreadsheet of the +/- benefits of a marketed toxin, presented with a er 'straight face' by folks who were *surprised* that anything in their impeccable accounting practices might be -

Umm - thought amiss? A near-perfect clone of Billy/Bally - thus demonstrating how effectively has that home-grown virus spread to many? all other? world Corp suits in suites.

What a species.. even in an Armani.
     nya nya nya - (boxley) - (3)
         Govornment != society -NT - (mhuber) - (1)
             But the Government is a reflection of society - (orion)
         What a perfect depiction of Capitalism at its basest - (Ashton)

Please engage brain before pressing keys and clicking mouse.
33 ms