IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This one's too bizarre to post it elswhere
It should probably go into the MS is guilty forum but .....

Our company recently had a few people succumb to the latest MS Outlook virus/bug/feature and consequently some of them ended up with thousands of emails stuck in the outbox.

situation: you have to delete 16,000 emails from the Outlook outbox. When you select all and hit Delete, nothing happens.

solution: leave the 1st message unselected, select the last 15,999 messages and delete them. Then, you will be allowed to delete the 1st one.

don't ask me why.
When I visit the aquarium, the same thought keeps running through my mind;
Leemmmooonnn, Buuttteerrr, MMMmmmmmm good!
New Outlook bug
This happened to me too when I was moving messages out of my Inbox and into another folder after being out sick for three months. I had to move smaller lists of messages to make it work.

My Rules Wizard for some reason had stopped working. Last version I used at work was Outlook 2000, not sure if Outlook 2002/XP fixes that?
     This one's too bizarre to post it elswhere - (Silverlock) - (1)
         Outlook bug - (nking)

Well, the place was crowded. We were packed in like sardines. They were all there to listen to the Big Band sounds of Tommy Dorsal. What sole! Tommy was rocking the place with a very popular tuna: "Sal-mon Chanted Evening," and the stage was surrounded by screaming groupers; probably there to see the bass player.
51 ms