IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What in the heck is going on in St. Louis Missouri USA?
It seems like some people are going nuts big-time, either that or they always have and only now has the media reported on it.

[link|http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/News/6742956DA78B967286256A8C00103422?OpenDocument&Headline=Thief%20swipes%20earnings%20from%20lemonade%20stand|A guy robs a Lemonade Stand] and another guy [link|http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/News/0D4B4241303DA1D686256A8C0017D273?OpenDocument&Headline=Man%20opens%20fire%20at%20baseball%20field%2C%20killing%20his%20son%2C%20estranged%20wife%20and%20himself|Kills his wife and son and then himself at a baseball game]? What is going on?

Are things getting this bad in your neck of the woods, or just the STL area?
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New That's not the real shocker, OhRyan -
That is:
A man who parked near the shooting scene had
piled some of the boys into his car and was about to leave when he told a reporter that the shooting was no surprise to him. "This is common in our neighborhood. ... I don't have an answer," said the man, who asked not to be identified.
(And BTW - for all those who imagine you may pigeonhole all uncomfortable behavior as.. wacky Californians.. then smugly forget about it -)

Dunno OhRyan - but your exact working conditions (as you have minutely described them) are precisely the kind of 24/7 dehumanized 'place to spend one's every day' which -- cannot fail to test *the Canaries First*, amongst us.

A scenario from mere imagination, then:
Big Strong Male\ufffd forced to eat shit. Doesn't like the taste. Picks on nearest EZ target *he can get away with Blaming* - so as not to, "go alone into that fantasy Next 'place'"
(which he imagines: will be an escape from This dream, too) Hah..

So if the above guy is right? - just How common IS this *now routine* ?? Canary stuff, in StL-middle-Murica ? 'Pears you haven't been noticing the local papers..

But then - you don't want to move. Right? OK then. No complaints. Right? Stay and simmer on low. Like the frog in the pot of tepid water.

Ashton
New I'M HERE AND I'M WATCHING YOU BOTH...
YOU MUST BE ASSIMILATED SOON BY BOTH THE US GOVERNMENT AND MS. IF YOU DO NOT WILLINGLY COMPLY, WE HAVE WAYS...

Sorry, man, just letting you know that I made it over too...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"Putting the fun back into funatic"
     What in the heck is going on in St. Louis Missouri USA? - (orion) - (2)
         That's not the real shocker, OhRyan - - (Ashton) - (1)
             I'M HERE AND I'M WATCHING YOU BOTH... - (screamer)

Heard that when you play a Windows CD backwards, it plays satanic message? That's nothing! When you play it forward, it installs Windows!
36 ms