IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hotdog Professional, written by Mark Twain...?
Jay M writes:
She has been using Hotdog, but the company that makes that doesn't exist any more and it doesn't work correctly under Windows XP.
Wasn't it he who once wrote the famous line, "rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated"? Because [link|http://www.sausage.com/|Sausage Software], who used to produce it before mr Clemens took over, certainly isn't dead; a bit stale, in places, but up and running for sure. Then I thought, maybe that's because it's all dumped on some web hosting service that's still keeping it running just beause they haven't got around to burying the corpse yet; even stuff like "Copyright \ufffd 1994 - 2005 Sausage Software, LLC" could be just because there's a CGI script spitting out "this year" as "2005".

So I called the number listed in their "whois" registration, but the guy on the other end -- who answered the phone with "Sausage" -- said that yes, "we're very much alive".

She is pretty computer savy, but doesn't have the skill or time to maintain her website in notepad.
[link|http://www.notetab.com/|NoteTab], then?

Any suggestions?
Yeah, well, I'll repeat [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=136322|this suggestion to our CritteR], just over a year ago: HotDog, or alternatively, NoteTab... Hey, maybe he can fill you in: Did little miss Rathman ever try either of those? Or did you, Chris?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New I noticed that
I noticed that Sausage Software still existed after I wrote that question, after following some of the links given. It looks like they may have changed name or web sites at some point and that threw off my mum.

NoteTab looks interesting though, I'll have to check that out.

Jay
     WYSIWIG HTML editor - (JayMehaffey) - (16)
         Try her with Mozilla Composer. - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Composer is good... - (imric) - (4)
                 Er, isn't the Composer extension for Firefox... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Umm. No? - (imric) - (2)
                         </jokeson> -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             <damn size="big"> - (imric)
         Namo Web Editor is pretty good. See #136235 - (Another Scott)
         What's on her website that can't be done with a blog? -NT - (FuManChu)
         Nvu - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             The Mac OS X version seems a bit wibbly - (pwhysall)
         Bluefish? Oh yeah... WIndoze Ex Pee. -NT - (folkert) - (1)
             Cuz that's what NORMAL PEOPLE run! - (pwhysall)
         CityDesk - (altmann) - (1)
             Free? Cool. Didn't know that. -NT - (FuManChu)
         Hotdog Professional, written by Mark Twain...? - (CRConrad) - (1)
             I noticed that - (JayMehaffey)

Actually validated for HTML 4.01 Transitional compliance.
78 ms