IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't put it past them...
What is next on the Republican agenda for shredding the social safety net: debtors' prisons and workhouses for the poor?

My wife keeps asking me the same question. But remember, its an Ownership Society\ufffd, which as we all know, means that MegaCorps own the society (and evreything in it).
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Collapse Edited by jb4 April 6, 2005, 06:02:23 PM EDT
Don't put it past them...
What is next on the Republican agenda for shredding the social safety net: debtors' prisons and workhouses for the poor?

My wife keeps asking me the same question. But remember, its an Ownership Society™, which as we all know, means that MegaCorps own the society99and verything in it).
jb4
shrub•bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

bankruptcy protection, for the credit card companies - (daemon) - (6)
         Don't put it past them... - (jb4)
         Gettng to be time to sharpen the guillotines - (tuberculosis)
         Won't matter.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             That's my main concern - (jake123) - (1)
                 Crab pot. No lid. -NT - (inthane-chan)
             Don't have to milk the stone - (hnick)

Not straight enough to make a perfect structure.
59 ms