IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, but that's *Internet* Explorer you're talking about now
The Flaming Baptist is a bit muddled:
IE didn't get "web-enabled" until version 4 or thereabouts... before that, it was just a browser, right?
Uh... And what, exactly, would/should a [Web] browser BE, if not "web-enabled"?!?

IE 4 is when they started the whole "web is the pc is the web" thing
Yeah, and that's when Internet Explorer became commingled with plain Explorer. (In your mind too, apparently.)

But just plain Explorer -- which is what you SAID in the post that started this sub-thread -- had taken over from the old Windows 3.x File Manager as the (default), uh, file manager (and main graphical shell) for Windows with the introduction of Windows 95.

Which was before the introduction of Internet Explorer.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New er... yes.
Of course, I was just testing you.

:D
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Ah, of course; how could I not see that?
     Strange Firefox dependency on Windoze... - (scoenye) - (10)
         Maybe... - (ubernostrum) - (9)
             Firefox on Windows uses common dialogues... - (pwhysall)
             There was no IE before Explorer became the file manager. -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                 I'm pretty sure there was... - (cwbrenn) - (6)
                     Push technology, who was it that... - (folkert) - (2)
                         Thought it was pointcast. -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                             Told you there was Bit ROT. Pointcast was the name! -NT - (folkert)
                     Yes, but that's *Internet* Explorer you're talking about now - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         er... yes. - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                             Ah, of course; how could I not see that? -NT - (CRConrad)

¡Despierte, Estupido-idiota!
74 ms