IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Big break in the Green River killer case...
Over here in Seattle, back in the early 80's, some guy killed a bunch of women - like 45 or so. He stopped, and nobody ever found him.

Until this last weekend, when they arrested somebody based off of a saliva sample they picked off of him 10+ years ago.

[link|http://seattlep-i.nwsource.com/local/49114_invest03.shtml|url]

If this is the guy, I'm glad they finally got him...
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Reason for delay appears clear enough..
Throwaway people - as defined by a Puritan ethos which still treats much to do with sex: as criminal. (Some will lump in there: anyone with AIDS or any drug user - never mind the particulars). Imagine if these were all coeds from middle-class families.

No question the DNA made it easier, but.. imagine the results of having enough $ spent to create a dossier of this longtime prime suspect's whereabouts, as a function of all those deaths (?) Especially: *during* the deaths coming in.

Nobody cared - actually.

Ashton
New A few did...
...but sadly, not enough. As is ever the case with our species, if it don't affect mine... then it ain't good enuf for my money.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     Big break in the Green River killer case... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
         Reason for delay appears clear enough.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             A few did... - (inthane-chan)

Yeah, it was some sort of corporate sabotage.
38 ms