IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Watching Ashcroft speak
is as valuable 'intelligence gathering' as any -- or we'd all be content to listen to the radio. I deem him a Christian-liar: has that infamous courage of His convictions, the sub-group (along with the Tribulations mindset) who indeed place their personal Theological View of it all: above all 'nations' - actually - above all concerns about the populace of all nations. Read their stuff. I have.

He is now demonstrating this mindset, as was merely a worrisome likelihood, when he was selected by the Selected President. Let us not forget that he was defeated by a Dead man in MO - everyone voted for the wife of the Dead man! OVER a 'living' Ashcroft. It seems that Missourians knew Something -- we are daily finding out.

Keep watching him as he speaks. Alas you cannot impeach a cabinet member or a Popular Wartime Prez either. All we Can do is - watch. Unless he still has sex (???) he's un-replaceable in Murica-2000.

Ashton
New Nothing to do but hope and/or pray
that Ashcroft gets some enlightenment.

I see nothing wrong with going after terrorists and those that have terrorist connections. But going against someone for their faith just because someone else of that faith who is a bit more radical and is doing terrorist acts is not a good thing. Not all Muslims believe the way of the radicals, and they peacefull co-exist with the rest of us. These radicals want to wipe out the rest of the world and only have their way left. The radicals have destroyed even Buddist temples because it was not of their faith. But as I said, not all Muslims are like this. Osama should meet justice for what he and his followers have done, so far he remains a coward and hides while innocents and the guilty alike are hurt or killed while looking for him. Also Muslims where in the world trade towers as they worked, so he didn't care if he killed others of his faith or not.

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Careful...
...in paying attention to the vote...

While Ashcroft lost to a dead man...who all knew would be succeeded by his wife...

Gore lost his own state in the presidential election.

So...it appears that supremely qualified candidates abound ;-)

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Yup. {sigh} Irony R'Us, this decade :(
New Re: Watching Ashcroft speak
Let us not forget that he was defeated by a Dead man in MO - everyone voted for the wife of the Dead man! OVER a 'living' Ashcroft. It seems that Missourians knew Something -- we are daily finding out.

Ash: They don't call it the "Show Me" state for nothing!
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     Ashcroft wants to spy on religious groups - (marlowe) - (8)
         Once again, US freedoms go down the toliet in favor of - (orion)
         Watching Ashcroft speak - (Ashton) - (4)
             Nothing to do but hope and/or pray - (orion)
             Careful... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Yup. {sigh} Irony R'Us, this decade :( -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: Watching Ashcroft speak - (jb4)
         well in the seventies SDS meetings were called squad room - (boxley)
         Rushing to the bathroom - (wharris2)

The Birth of the Authority Figure.
65 ms