IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New both, this is a hmm how does that work
and a question whether to use xml over soap or xml over rpc and a different way to look at things in my new project
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I just sent you source code

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:46:34 PM EDT
New thank you sir!
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Todd, have a question - (daemon) - (4)
         I can send it this eve - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             both, this is a hmm how does that work - (boxley) - (2)
                 I just sent you source code -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     thank you sir! -NT - (boxley)

If you realize that this is the result of 35 years of continuous development across a wide range of compute platforms, there's a certain sense to it. It's internally consistent with its development history. Not that it doesn't suck.
43 ms