IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New buncha whining cocksuckers!
[link|http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0512,webmondo1,62246,6.html|http://www.villagevo...ndo1,62246,6.html]
Docile as always, members of the Senate yesterday narrowly voted to support President's Bush quack solution to the energy crisis, i.e. opening up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling. In addition to wrecking the ecology, oil drilling in Alaska won't produce more than a puddle of crude toward reducing energy imports in the Lower 48.
well lets get stuck in. Quack Solution is it? Well oil companies, the government in Alaska and a large majority of the native people that live above the oil in question are for it. Only the natives that wont receive a dime are against it but hey Indians have hated eskimoes longer than they have hated whites so ignore them.
wrecking the ecology, well the prozac sucking asshole who wrote this is more likely to be wreaking the ecology by pissing in toilets and contaminating the groundwater with his happy pills. Chances are he lives in a city and that city produces enough toxic waste to decimate several chernobyls with plastic bags, disposable diapers and dogshit. The only ecology decimated in Alaska will be about the size of disney's parking lot in florida, in an area about the same size as the entire state of florida.
next
Oil drilling in Alaska isn't going to solve any problems, and may make them a good deal worse, by providing the yuppie SUV owners reason to think they can keep on guzzling gas.
the yuppieelite thrive on reading the voice while driving to their work guzzling coffe and talking on cell phones at the same time. Let the fuckers pay 3 dollars a gallon for go juice. The writer never saw a fume belching timing chain hopped ringjob cab he wasnt willing to dive into in a moments notice to go to a brightly lit knobgobbling joint and injest amphetamines and glory holes while whining about the gas efficiency of new vehicles.
just employing the same standards of journalism that the writer uses.
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I'm opposed to this, and you better hope
I'm not a homosexual. Because if I wanna, you're gonna.

bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
New kewl! call tops :-)

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
New No way.
I'm the football player and you're the cheerleader, Kathy. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

God Bless America.
New better change that fantasy, I remember in animal house
the cheerleader sez "Isnt this supposed to be hard?" :-)
thanx,
bill

New Hey, at my age,
I'm envious of a stiff wind. ;0)-
bcnu,
Mikem

God Bless America.
New Its worse than I thought!
"The only ecology decimated in Alaska will be about the size of disney's parking lot in florida, in an area about the same size as the entire state of florida."

Jeeeezzzzz, that's gotta be something like 70%!

Frankly, I think we ought to complete the Republican's trend and put everyone who makes less than $300k per year on 3 gallon a week ration coupons (so we can cut the funding to the terrierists don'tcha know).

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:44:34 PM EDT
New Greedy bastards
You'd think they'd be satisfied with the windfall profits from seal flipper oil.

:)

(edit: fin/flipper faux paux
-----------------------------------------
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
-- H. L. Mencken

Support our troops, Impeach Bush.
D. D. Richards
Expand Edited by Silverlock March 19, 2005, 06:49:10 AM EST
New flippers damn it! flippers!

buncha whining cocksuckers! - (boxley) - (8)
         I'm opposed to this, and you better hope - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             kewl! call tops :-) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 No way. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     better change that fantasy, I remember in animal house - (boxley) - (1)
                         Hey, at my age, - (mmoffitt)
         Its worse than I thought! - (tuberculosis)
         Greedy bastards - (Silverlock) - (1)
             flippers damn it! flippers! -NT - (boxley)

Two words: meat helmet.
69 ms