IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ockham tells you he is the most likely to have done it.
Not that he did it
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New It always seemed fishy to me from the start
And there was a lot of doubt that he did it. I still don't think he did, I think somehow he was just the most likely suspect and they ran with it.

But hey, who am I to judge, the Jury did it instead.

Brenda

"The people of the world having once been deceived, suspect deceit in truth itself." -- Hitopadesa 600?-1100? AD, Sanskrit Fable From Panchatantr
     There's something weird in the LA water. - (Another Scott) - (22)
         Re: There's something weird in the LA water. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Occam says Yes. -NT - (Ashton)
         Re: There's something weird in the LA water. - (andread) - (5)
             After reading juror's comments - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                 Ockham tells me he did it. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Ockham tells you he is the most likely to have done it. - (Steven A S) - (1)
                         It always seemed fishy to me from the start - (Nightowl)
                     The police here are too busy . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Blake ordered to pay $30 M to children in civil suit verdict - (Another Scott) - (10)
             Sounds suspiciously like the plot - (imqwerky) - (9)
                 Sounds suspiciously like Double Jeopardy, from where I sit. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                     My take. - (Another Scott)
                     Standard of proof - (drewk) - (6)
                         How stupid. Especially from you money-obsessed Yanks. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             We have a loophole - (drewk) - (4)
                                 not hardly, no debtors prisons here except in the case of - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Oh really? - (drewk) - (2)
                                         cant attach all your wages, do what my brother does - (boxley)
                                         Do you reckon Blake is pulling in much in wages these days? -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Thanksgiving Thanks from the Los Angeles Times - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             :-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Actually, this one makes sense. - (inthane-chan)

Remember, people in 1900 didn't know what an atom was. They didn't know its structure.

They also didn't know what a radio was, or an airport, or a movie, or a television, or a computer, or a cell phone, or a jet, an antibiotic, a rocket, a satellite, an MRI, ICU, IUD, IBM, IRA, ERA, EEG, EPA, IRS, DOD, PCP, HTML, internet. interferon, instant replay, remote sensing, remote control, speed dialing, gene therapy, gene splicing, genes, spot welding, heat-seeking, bipolar, prozac, leotards, lap dancing, email, tape recorder, CDs, airbags, plastic explosive, plastic, robots, cars, liposuction, transduction, superconduction, dish antennas, step aerobics, smoothies, twelve-step, ultrasound, nylon, rayon, teflon, fiber optics, carpal tunnel, laser surgery, laparoscopy, corneal transplant, kidney transplant, AIDS... None of this would have meant anything to a person in the year 1900. They wouldn't know what you are talking about.
130 ms