IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Unfortunately, journalists of this calibre are tarred with
same brush as, for ex. the assholes I saw on Fox - 9/11 and just after; insouciant callow jerks who spoke only in cliches, with obviously no slightest acquaintance with Afg, 'Taleban' or Islam - yet pontificating.

There should be another category for folks like this one, our only sources of reasonably fair coverage of events in areas few would dare to go. Imagine pissing-off Attila and living to tell about it!

I wouldn't have the guts to do this man's work..
(or Goodman, Chaney, Schwerner and Liuzzo's either - in our own Taleban Southern wars)

A.
New 9/11 "journalists"
Like poor dear Katie Couric? Who, when the second plane crashed into the second tower, asked "Do you think this is a terrorist act?" and who happened to be interviewing a total terrorist expert asshole who waffled and wavered (anyone with a brain could have said, "Yes, Katie, This Is Terrorism.")

(apologies to Katie if I am mis-remembering it and it was actually Peter Jennings or one of the other many media buttheads who proved themselves not only empty of brains but utter imbeciles at the time.) (Which was pretty much most of them.)

How am I doing, Conrad? I haven't said "fuck" yet, but was close to it.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
     "The tall man who threatened to kill me was Osama bin Laden" - (Another Scott) - (2)
         Unfortunately, journalists of this calibre are tarred with - (Ashton) - (1)
             9/11 "journalists" - (wharris2)

Got a question? Ask it here.
93 ms