IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There is no cuddling without pie!
New If you get it overnight, you can lose it just as quick.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     hey lincoln! check it out NOT WORK SAFE!! - (boxley) - (25)
         Oi, eejit. - (pwhysall) - (19)
             no nasty pictures unless you drill down? -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                 Other than the banner ads? -NT - (admin) - (17)
                     oh shite! didnt even notice them, sorry - (daemon) - (16)
                         Whassa big deal? - (jake123) - (15)
                             not at work in any rate, they dont pay us for that -NT - (daemon) - (14)
                                 And that's quite a shame - (bionerd) - (13)
                                     Not sure it would increase the right kind of "productivity" - (tuberculosis)
                                     Trend curves would be closer watched -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                     after the first week you'all would go back to being slackers -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                         Nah, just the men. - (bionerd) - (9)
                                             not hardly, Im likely to do an aprez libido engine rebuild - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 I figured as much :-) - (bionerd)
                                             How much work would get done - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                 WTF is wrong with cuddling? - (admin) - (5)
                                                     There is no cuddling without pie! -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                         If you get it overnight, you can lose it just as quick. -NT - (admin)
                                                     cuddling can often lead to second helpings if worked right -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Lately I've noticed it more often leads to a nap... Heh. :-/ -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             yep, and once they are asleep you can get away with a lot :) -NT - (boxley)
         Yowza! - (bionerd)
         I guess the old saying is true - (lincoln) - (3)
             heck, I just thought since you were in the neighborhood :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Which neighborhood ? - (lincoln) - (1)
                     AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I didnt check the link before I posted - (boxley)

This results in serious pain.
86 ms