IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What is the evidence of their sense of humor?
I'm missing the joke.

Sorry,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New then you have never used a used condom I take it
quite popular job in brothels, recompiling the code via reverse engineering
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Um, no. I haven't.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Well, that was obvious.
What, with the brat and all. :)
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."
-Isaac Asimov
New Don't you mean..
managing to wait nearly 15 years before having said brat? (Who is very cute and shows no signs of being brat-like, I'll have you know.)

Cheers,
Ben
New Hey!
We wouldn't be IWETHEY if we weren't allowed to snipe at each other occasionally just because the semantics don't work out exactly...
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."
-Isaac Asimov
New Return fire is also legal. :-P
     World's greatest EULA - (drewk) - (7)
         What is the evidence of their sense of humor? - (ben_tilly) - (6)
             then you have never used a used condom I take it - (boxley) - (5)
                 Um, no. I haven't. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                     Well, that was obvious. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                         Don't you mean.. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             Hey! - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 Return fire is also legal. :-P -NT - (ben_tilly)

Meta-Admin Notice: You Sillies
118 ms