IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm a little suspicious.
Whenever someone says "It's designed to work they way people do" I get a little wary. Maybe it's better that we're forced to put things into files and folders and order them that way. Trying to get something to function "the way people expect them to" isn't necessarily better or even possible. It's like if the first automobile companies had decided that before they built a car, it would have to work by someone grabbing some reins and saying "Giddyup".

I seem to recall some little word processor a few years back that was designed to look like a real notebook. It was supposed to work "like people do otherwise" but it never went anywhere. Some people liked it. I never did.
New Words of wisdom
</blockquote type="cite">It's like if the first automobile companies had decided that before they built a car, it would have to work by someone grabbing some reins and saying "Giddyup".>
Or if the first automobile companies had decided to standardize on a lever rather than a wheel for direction. I mean, after all, a lever is more appropriate for levering the wheels right and left, correct?
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
     Desktop metaphor is dead? - (acagle) - (13)
         Eh? - (Yendor)
         One interface update I've seen... - (inthane-chan)
         Blah blah yak yak - (wharris2)
         Long Live The Desktop Metaphor - (altmann) - (4)
             Sounds like you want... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                 I think I do... - (altmann)
                 Re: Sounds like you want... - (bepatient) - (1)
                     It's what I've always had since 1994. -NT - (n3jja)
         Sort by date? Ooh. Special. -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
             But it needs to be in several dimensions. - (static)
             But, that's the way my desktop IS sorted. - (Andrew Grygus)
         I'm a little suspicious. - (acagle) - (1)
             Words of wisdom - (wharris2)

Thine is a mere venal sin which may be atoned: dast not move it very far or very often, or Ever! -- to the 7-11 for a Big G{ulp..} and a Lottery ticket. This be thy penance.
58 ms