IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New raw dipped in seal oil
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New with sweetbread and tofu cheese
     turnips - (davesteapot) - (28)
         Baked, slowly. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             raw dipped in seal oil -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 with sweetbread and tofu cheese -NT - (Another Scott)
             Or boiled and mashed, like potatoes. -NT - (CRConrad)
         ... are the ones that get the girls. -NT - (admin)
         I like them, too. - (bionerd) - (22)
             They make me want to puke! - (bepatient) - (1)
                 ;-D -NT - (bionerd)
             Excuse me whilst I projectile Vomit. - (folkert) - (19)
                 It is a silly place. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                     Jung would have wanted it this way. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                         You must feel like you're in an inverted zoo all the time -NT - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                             All that did was remind me of... - (folkert)
                             Hey, what's up Todd? - (jake123) - (9)
                                 I don't think his stupid editing bot will answer you. -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                     Yeah, something seems to be up. Hope he's OK. -NT - (jake123) - (7)
                                         he is... back to his normal thoughtfulness -NT - (folkert) - (6)
                                             And, of course -- this warm welcome will be encouraging -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                 And how could that have been helped? Are you saying we... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                     Nah - just hadn't read enough foribuses yet - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         What's a foribus? -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                                                             Latin: Imperfect Future Subjunctive for "forum" -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             A bus w/ full time 4-wheel drive? - (jb4)
                     I prefer "quirky place" - (Nightowl) - (4)
                         The LRPD I was quoting said silly. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             Will the real LRPD please stand up? -NT - (FuManChu) - (1)
                                 We're not surrounded, we're in a target-rich environment! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                             Ah, sorry - (Nightowl)

Same bat time, same bat channel.
56 ms