IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Watson RULEZ
I downloaded it today and paid for it.

The movies alone is worth it. (I already wrote a stock ticker app for yahoo for a family member).

I may do a module for this thing.

New Reminds me a bit of Webmin
The elegance of the basic idea: Modular, efficient, flexible.

There are beginning to be a lot of cool little apps like this coming out for OS X. This just confirms that by giving away developer tools is going to pay off big-time for Apple.

Tom Sinclair

"Oh. And...Mrs. Tilly, I think you wrote a lovely well-spelled and grammatical letter to us suggesting that everyone under the age of eighteen should be flogged once a week to stop them being so noisy?"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t- (Terry Pratchett, The Truth)
New Comment on your .sig
Terry Pratchett knew me online a few years ago.

I suspect that that may be a reason why when he was looking for a name he dug out a last name of "Tilly". :-)

Cheers,
Ben
New Hadn't even noticed that...
Cool!

I've been a fan for a few years now and gobble up the new Discworld titles as soon as they come out (in paperback, anyway). I just finished reading 'The Truth' over Thanksgiving break and this quote struck me as one for the .sig file.

Tom Sinclair

Our garden was debated territory between five local cats, and we'd heardthat the best way to keep other cats out of the garden was to have oneyourself. A moment's rational thought here will spot the slight flaw inthis reasoning. -- (Terry Pratchett, The Unadulterated Cat)
     Ah, the wonders of OS X... - (tjsinclair) - (7)
         Best thing I've noticed about 10.1 - (Meerkat) - (2)
             Apple finally advertising OS X - (tjsinclair) - (1)
                 Correction - (tjsinclair)
         Watson RULEZ - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             Reminds me a bit of Webmin - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                 Comment on your .sig - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Hadn't even noticed that... - (tjsinclair)

This is the most insane thing I've seen in six or seven hours.
60 ms