IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You are so Pusillanimous
I regurgitate your words. Read them in their words. ---oooOOOooo--- (vive la France!) In fact, after careful review, I think you are really not British at all. I believe you to be French. Adieu mon chapeau!

I have composed a short haiku (yeah, sure) for you filled with pimply hyperbole to satiate your juvenile French intellect...

E very day
A
T urgid rod named Peter (apropo)

M akes an ass of himself in
E very way.

A s is this turd is
S o
S ure that
H is
O pen gob
L aboring
E ndlessly

means something, unaware, stone brick cold lusty excrement signifying nothing... Out out brief candle. C'est la vie, lovey.

HEY PETE! I have also included a hidden message. See if you can find it (you fucking doily poodle)... May you always profit from the fruits of your labia (you damned whore).
Just a few thoughts you asswipe francais,

Danno

"The poodle bites, the poodle chews it"
F. Zappa
New Hmm, considering the tendencies displayed in your avatar
I figured it should be something like

E very day
A
T urgid rod named Peter (apropo)

M akes an ass of himself in
Y et another way

A s is this turd is
S o
S ure that
H is
O pen gob
L aboring
E ndlessly

Would've thought that fit your personal needs more closely.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Re: Hmm, considering the tendencies displayed in your avatar
You forced me to change my avatar... You bastard! I guess I might know a gentleman named screamer that I can call who will be more than willing to take a serious dump on this forum...

:-)

Pete's still a wuss...
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
     YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS AND ME > YOU - (pwhysall) - (10)
         BITE ME, YOU LIMP DICKED BRITISH BUGGER! - (inthane-chan) - (5)
             Sorry, dick-size flames are for 12-year-olds - (drewk) - (4)
                 LEARN TO FUCKING READ. - (imric) - (3)
                     And the logic slowly creeps in - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         Get stuffed, Dell-boy! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                             Hey, in my house Dell is a firewall! - (Arkadiy)
         You are so Pusillanimous - (danreck) - (2)
             Hmm, considering the tendencies displayed in your avatar - (jake123) - (1)
                 Re: Hmm, considering the tendencies displayed in your avatar - (danreck)
         who horked a lugie in your fish n chips? - (boxley)

There are 178 parent languages on our planet, with over 1000 dialects. It's amazing we communicate at all.
49 ms