IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The 3 finger salute, maybe.
Ctl-Alt-Del to see what's running may help some. Use Cancel to resume. Not quite the same as a ps, but it can't hurt to check.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Find a thing called WinTop.
Sure enough, it's top for Windows. Works on 95 and its variants, possibly others as well.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Seconded
I think it comes in the "Power Tools/Toys" (I forget which 'T' it is) from none other than MS.
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New I'm pretty certain it's PowerTools.
PowerToys, IIRC, is the GUI tweak tools.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New KernelToys it was called.
Google Is Your Friend.

And once-upon-a-time I would have also recommended winfiles.com (formerly windows95.com) but they appear to have merged with download.cnet.com which has never inspired me. Hmm. The pages appear unsorted and KernelToys does not return any results in search. Lack Of Confidence in cnet.com Verified.

KernelToys and PowerToys are rather version specific to Windows. If you locate them for download, try to get the right version.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

When do you know? - (wharris2) - (7)
         top / ps / task manager - (Meerkat) - (6)
             bit of a pisser - (wharris2) - (5)
                 The 3 finger salute, maybe. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     Find a thing called WinTop. - (Meerkat) - (3)
                         Seconded - (Yendor) - (2)
                             I'm pretty certain it's PowerTools. - (inthane-chan)
                             KernelToys it was called. - (static)

Thanks for noticing.
71 ms