Though the Flush-N-Forget used to be an MPE admin. Dunno HOW. And he also used to use Novell Netware v2.15 and v3.1x

The Glassy-eyed does get the concept of a directory... and a directory inside a directory... but just barely.

I'd rather train the Glassy-Eyed as she at least *TRIES* and is trainable, the Flush-N-Forget doesn't care enough to even double check his work.

I've given the FnF multiple "teach yourself" books on Perl, Shell, Windows Scripting, VB, etc... he only whats to know RPG and is clinging to it like nothing I have ever seen. The farthest he has gotten is Chapter 3 in "Teach yourself Perl in 24 Hours". Has been there for 2 months now. He'd rather surf the Web or have a smoke out in the shop... etc. Until the Boss wants me to limit his surfing times.

I can't get the Dongle to work proper with WinXP for the OS/36 emulator environ he has, which was written in 1989 for (MS/PC)DOS-v3.x

Win98 non-SE was the last version of M$ products it worked on. He doesn't wanna switch to FreeDOS (which it works under in Linux with dosemu) or Linux as his desktop. So he has 2 machines one for daily stuff, one for only the RPG setup.

He sees me using Linux and tasking Windows as a proggy under Linux... and he doesn't wanna learn.