IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you want a text result...
from date source you can use something similar to:
=TEXT(A1,"h:mm:ss AM/PM")

This seems to work from a text source as well as long as it's in the format you show.

but the easiest way as has been said, is to format the cells to show just the time
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New Thanks to all who contributed. I didn't respond to the
because the person who sent the data has not yet replied to me.

Thanks again everyone.

Al Vitale
     Excel Question - (alvitale) - (20)
         If that's an actual time... - (pwhysall)
         Enter in TargetCell: "=Right(SourceCell, 12)" HTH! (HTW :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
             Will only work for string literals - (pwhysall) - (7)
                 Al's question looks like string literals are what it's about -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                     Looks like Excel's default rendition of a date/time serial -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                         Default? On Yank Winders, perhaps, yes... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             Al's Winders will be Yankish, I wot. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 Quite possib -- hey, quite *probable*, even! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     And they'll all buffer overflow on 12/31/2024 -NT - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                         Why then; izzat when Al's Social Security runs out, or...? -NT - (CRConrad)
         Use text->column - (bepatient) - (2)
             People! - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Yep, yer probably right. Peculiar, though. I would have... - (CRConrad)
         If Peter is right, and that's a numeric date-time value... - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Correct - (bepatient) - (3)
                 /me falls over - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Settle down fella - (bepatient)
                 Well, yes- but maybe he wants the original one *also*. (Al?) - (CRConrad)
         If you want a text result... - (Steven A S) - (1)
             Thanks to all who contributed. I didn't respond to the - (alvitale)

Super-size it!
81 ms