IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm glad ol Bill'l be around a bit
to remind us of the time when English was spoke, VS now: a 3-word phrase at a time, with the ac-cent' on the wrong syl-lab'-ble to boot. It's embarrassing to watch this 1:280,000,000 - a speakin' fer us all. Next he'll be lecturin Spain on why his rules for interrogation oughtta apply there, too (Really - he said he'll be doin that).

WTF does anyone expect Clinton to put in a speech like that one - philosophy? When he's followin a guy who has framed a War on Evil? said.. Yer Fer US or Agin US - Because I Say So and No Matter What We do Next (this grammar school epithet addressed: to entire &*%&$ World! by a guy who got a Father-alum courtesy-C, with a D-mind).

And Clinton's speech was 'bad'.. Hah!

Ashton
New Clinton did raise
several issues in his speech that occurred on his watch. To be blunt, the usual argument regarding his speech on these issues is "Why didn't you DO something then?"

Clinton (imo) should have acknowledged these issues and the failure on the part of his administration. (He could have simply argued that hindsight was 20/20.)

However, these failures (imo) do not detract from the basic message of his speech.
New In private, perhaps..
I can only surmise that, amongst friends - C. would likely admit a passel of errors - excused only er 'normally' by the 20/20 aspect which always does apply. Dunno - but then neither could anyone who isn't a friend; press conferences are hardly conversations..

OTOH, I'd (equally) surmise that, while Dubya may indeed have a few personal ideas - he'd be quite less likely able to articulate those. In both cases: we'll Never 'know'.

Rhodes Scholar (in an antiintellectual country) VS a lesser-Spawn of Prescott Bush dynasty (in an antiintellectual country).
Who ya gonna call, Ghostbusters ??

A.
     The Clinton speech that got Marlowe foaming at the mouth - (Silverlock) - (9)
         Don't bother...they aren't interested in facts. - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
             Wow... - (bepatient) - (7)
                 Planet wow. - (wharris2) - (6)
                     It was a speech... - (bepatient) - (5)
                         Look at me - (wharris2) - (4)
                             Look boys, I don't know what planet you're on.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                 I'm glad ol Bill'l be around a bit - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Clinton did raise - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                         In private, perhaps.. - (Ashton)

It ran CP/M, I believe.
127 ms