IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New it aint the kids making the remarks :-)
"I am not scared of al Qaeda, I am scared of fucking al Cracker sayeth Chris Rock
New Tell her she should go pick out the area and find the job
that will allow you to live there.

I hear ya man, mine still whines about leaving Marin County - like we could ever afford to live there above the poverty line - especially now with no jobs in the bay area.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New better me than you then :-)
"I am not scared of al Qaeda, I am scared of fucking al Cracker sayeth Chris Rock
     hands around throat time - (daemon) - (13)
         ... - (imric) - (1)
             :-) - (Another Scott)
         Moving.... - (gdaustin) - (9)
             They probably think Alpharetta is a 3WC. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Alpharetta? Say hi to Alton Brown for me. - (Yendor) - (3)
                     Alton Brown? - (bionerd) - (2)
                         your last line is the same as a married person :-) -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                             Then I guess I'm not missing much -NT - (bionerd)
                 Alpharetta? - (gdaustin)
             it aint the kids making the remarks :-) -NT - (daemon) - (2)
                 Tell her she should go pick out the area and find the job - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     better me than you then :-) -NT - (daemon)
         Remind her how close Cherokee, NC is. ;) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

The biggest giveaway is they always have slightly too specific of an answer to literally every question.
189 ms