IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes that last: but what if a vast majority doesn't
even care to notice? It only seems a cliche ~ destroying that which makes a place worth, fighting to save.. That is - many have likely heard the conundrum phrased variously.. through the years.

But today, 11/01: how many do you suppose, actually understand what it means? What if the mass doesn't grok the obvious corollary too, Ben F's remark about trading a little freedom for a little security.. etc. ?

That's where 'we' appear to be. Crap shoot.

Ashton
New Relax...
What Bush wants may not matter. I suspect that the American people will put up with a lot to get bin Laden and his group, but are they willing to put up with the long waits at the airports after that? Are they willing to concede the power grab by the Executive Branch?

Bin Laden was an easy sell. Trying to take on "Terrorists as a Whole"... that's a different kettle of fish.
New From the random post
Looks like they did a better sales job than we'd hoped for.

'Course, we may find out differently late on the evening of 2 November...
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Perhaps...but then again, remember the 3rd debat...

"me? I never said Bin Ladin was irrelevent! Honest." G. W. Bush

That's some serious backpedalling.
New Remember when Bush said
Bin Laden dead or alive

well I guess he made his choice

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New He's MUCH more useful alive
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Economist: Network war - (kmself) - (8)
         I am concerned that we are focusing too much on Al-Queda. - (brettj) - (7)
             That's the line of the Bush administration - (kmself) - (6)
                 Yes that last: but what if a vast majority doesn't - (Ashton) - (5)
                     Relax... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                         From the random post - (jake123) - (3)
                             Perhaps...but then again, remember the 3rd debat... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                 Remember when Bush said - (andread) - (1)
                                     He's MUCH more useful alive -NT - (jb4)

SoylentSheep is Sheeple!
71 ms