IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New {sigh} Guess I have to recant.
Et tues Brutes?

Seems it wasn't just all them mean bullies a pickin on poor Steve, fer tryin to hep out the ordinary folks :(

Easy / No-brainer / Safe: pick any two. Steve tried all three, though.. I'd suppose that the average reader there, wouldn't be able to cookbook the means described - even with Steve's-Nemesis gleefully giving the method.

But among the techno folk with no life but increasing the entropy worldwide: I suppose it's YAN crescent wrench, for those folks who use adjustable-wrenches throughout life.

-2 for Steve :[ Still I maintain that he's saved more tyros from idiotic 'security' than he's injured. Now compare his record with all of The Beast - that makes him a Saint. Alas not enough of such to lead his followers gently into KDE and off their present toxic diet.

(So where IS the SG-replacement, to help the sheep graze more intelligently while dual-booting.. getting weaned off the Big T(w)it ??) Not as much fun as screwin with the guts, izzit ??

Ashton
New Nothing (I've found) on GRC forums yet...
It'll be interesting to see how Steve reacts. A poster reports [link|https://grc.com/x/news.exe?cmd=article&group=grc.news.feedback&item=32073&utag=|here] that Steve said he's rearchitecting his code (or something) and won't fix the existing code again.

It looks like Steve will be eating some crow based on some of his comments about firewall vendors. Hubris isn't a good thing...

Cheers,
Scott.
     Steve Gibson creates DoS tool - (admin) - (4)
         I get the feeling he quit learning new things - (Silverlock)
         {sigh} Guess I have to recant. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Nothing (I've found) on GRC forums yet... - (Another Scott)
         *rofl* -NT - (n3jja)

...and the President was unfortunately subjected to public opinion.
46 ms