IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Possible new WinWorm making the rounds?
This last weekend, my cable modem crapped out. So, I get to work this morning, turn on my work PC, and check my e-mail via webform. I have the following e-mail sitting in my box, from an unknown source:

Subject: However, during induction.

Body: The patient was transferred to the Cardiology ward for a work up of this rhythm.
The patient was noted to have a prolonged QT interval of ______. The next morning, the patient\ufffds QTc was ___. Diffuse wide, tall T-wave complexes were noted on this EKG. Patient\ufffds electrolytes were within normal limits and patient had no history of coronary artery disease.

Attached binary: patient.com

Smells like a virus to me... Unfortunately, I can't actually download the binary (won't get my cable modem back until Saturday at earliest) so I can't check it with my virus software, nor disassemble the binary.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New At least one old one
I've seen a few incidents of an old worm revitalized. The Register carried an item last week. Frankly, I laugh through most of these.
--
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
     Possible new WinWorm making the rounds? - (inthane-chan) - (1)
         At least one old one - (kmself)

Almost never.
41 ms