IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why does WIndows
[link|http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2005/02/04/notes020405.DTL|Still suck?]

"a complete (and very expensive) Windows system debugging and OS reinstall followed by a mandatory soak of the machine in a tub of bleach and then spraying it with a thick coat of road tar as she waved a burning effigy of Steve Ballmer over it while chanting the text of the Official Microsoft 'Screw You Sucker' Windows Troubleshooting Guide"
[link|http://forfree.sytes.net|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Wow. It even has a car analogy. :-) Nice rant.
New {chortle} Morford.. good at his trade.
Average 'computer' user - still cookbooking Everything, even after 10 years of Doze.
Still dumping everything into Briefcase. [I know of several.. after years of "use" who have no concept of a file, directory or why you might want to Know.]

I keep waiting.. for Apple to do some really CLEVER ads illustrating what the word COST really parses to, especially now.

(I'd bet that a lot of folks would pay Real $$ to *never* have to run fucking Norton-or-other $VIRUS$ checkers, let alone all the other crap.) But first:

Someone has to 'splain it all on a Dubya-speak level with sep'-a-rate' ac'-cents' on each syl'-la'-ble'..)

$50M ad campaign - chicken feed.

Why does WIndows - (imric) - (2)
         Wow. It even has a car analogy. :-) Nice rant. -NT - (Another Scott)
         {chortle} Morford.. good at his trade. - (Ashton)

Gotta catch 'em all!
33 ms