IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New D'ja miss the bit about 'sojer of the Old Guard'/"Grumbler"?
New Moot I guess - seems only wargamers *use* the word at all.
     Relative popularity of programming languages - (ben_tilly) - (29)
         Oooh what an awful website - (tuberculosis)
         Woohoo! - (imric) - (17)
             RPG cycles in and out. :-) -NT - (ChrisR) - (16)
                 *choke* - (imric) - (15)
                     Time for OO RPG? - (ChrisR) - (14)
                         Re: Time for OO RPG? - (jake123) - (8)
                             It's people like you that make.... - (ChrisR) - (7)
                                 Bah, we were here first. :) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                     RPG was invented when computers were still considered... - (ChrisR) - (4)
                                         CF: Grognard. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                             Jacquard loom, perhaps? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 D'ja miss the bit about 'sojer of the Old Guard'/"Grumbler"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Moot I guess - seems only wargamers *use* the word at all. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Glad to be of service - doing you right by doing you in -NT - (jake123)
                         Not your father's RPG - (johnu) - (4)
                             Oh, the horror - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                 The cycle is what makes RPG so good! - (imric) - (2)
                                     Well, yeah but there are some really strange... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                         The display file IS a Primary (when you do it right) - (imric)
         Big change in Mar '04? - (FuManChu)
         It's ripe for a bout of iwethey one-up-person-ship - (Meerkat) - (7)
             With or without reference materials? -NT - (admin)
             Re: It's ripe for a bout of iwethey one-up-person-ship - (JayMehaffey)
             Bits and pieces - (broomberg) - (3)
                 Move Delphi/Kylix up one category; maybe two. Seriously. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     I accept that - (broomberg) - (1)
                         You have Pascal (syntax), Java (OO) and VB (IDE). Sum=Delphi -NT - (CRConrad)
             I know VMS DCL. - (pwhysall)
         www.godchecker.com - (pwhysall)

There are 178 parent languages on our planet, with over 1000 dialects. It's amazing we communicate at all.
101 ms